See if Synergy Infoconnect is the right place for you. Connect with us now!
At Synergy Infoconnect, we love what we do!
Our software and process is revolutionizing population care management (PCM) and we are looking for exceptional people to change PCM with us! If you want to make a big impact and thrive in a positive, challenging, and supportive start-up environment, we want to talk to you!
Synergy Infoconnect is located in the heart of Silicon Valley. We are looking for talented people to build a new paradigm for population care management. As compensation, we offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and perks.
At Synergy, you can expect an energetic, achievement-oriented working environment that supports our spirit and fosters collaboration and career growth.
Qualified, interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We occasionally also post open positions on LinkedIn.
Certified Medical Assistant
We are searching for a strong, independent Certified Medical Assistant who is passionate about helping the elderly and elderly with special needs. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in geriatric care and will be dedicated to using their work experience to help other caregivers, but experience is not necessary. We do offer training. This position is part of a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team focused on providing high quality care across several clinical settings. Second language is preferred, but not necessary. Even though the job is working from home, responsibilities may change as the company grows. Bonuses given depending on company earnings.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Perform telephonic care.
- Able to communicate well.
- Enjoy working in Geriatric Care
- Able to connect with people over the phone.
- Receive and implement instructions from a physician.
- Ask patients about their chief complaint and follow up with more questions.
- Complete paperwork.
- Ability to work with EMRs and electronic databases.
- Can perform basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Health Care setting.
- Desire to improve clinical capabilities.
- Can manage 400+ patients monthly.
- Looking for growth opportunities.
Senior Oracle Developer
Synergy Infoconnect is a new and exciting startup in the Health Care Industry. We have developed a suite of SaaS applications/solutions and have several customers using our application suites. We are looking for strong team players with the ability to communicate effectively with team members and experience in developing large scalable and distributed solutions to expand the applications and use cases.
Job Requirements As a Senior Database Developer, you must be highly detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and that you are highly team oriented.
You will be required to: • Understand business requirements, mapping to relational data models. Participate and understand database design ‒ logical and physical Oracle database models. • Create / modify table structures, keys, indexes, synonyms, grants and related objects. • Design and / or develop technical specifications of database components. • Develop database components supporting application functionalities. • Manage data feeds in and out of database using various tools and PL/SQL programs.
Specific qualifications for the position include: • Extensive experience with database development tools Toad, SQL*Loader, Export Import and SQL programs and scripts. • Minimum of 5 years working with Oracle databases. • Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL is a MUST. • Experience developing Oracle Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers. • Experience working in development, testing and production environments. • Experience using Agile-based methodologies in a fast based environment – Scrum. • Must be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision. • Demonstrated success in technical proficiency, creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought. • Knowledge of engineering principles and concepts. • DBA experience a plus. • Working with Healthcare Industry a plus. • BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent in a directly related discipline.
Benefits: • Medical, dental and vision coverage • 401(k) • 2 weeks PTO per year • Stock option
Location: San Jose, CA
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a highly skilled full–stack developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with technology such as Java, Grails, Spring, AWS.
- Familiarity with database technology such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Familiarity with Jaspersoft.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.